|Bulk Density||1.4 -1.7 kg / Litre|
|Type||Ready Mix Plaster|
|Compressive Strength||Min. 10 MPa in 28 days (IS 1661 requirement for conventional mortar is 8 MPa)|
|Aggregate||Natural Graded Sand|
|Additive||Water soluble additive|
|Pot Life||Approx. 2 Hrs 27 deg C|
|Covarage||14 to 17 sq. ft. (for 10 to 12 mm thickness on block masonry)|
DUROPLAST is ready mix plaster with high quality cement base. It can be used for both inner & outer walls. It can be used effectively on brick, block and stone masonry works as well as concrete surfaces. DUROPLAST is a substitute of traditional plastering which is convenient easy-to-use plaster, that is not only stronger but looks nice & binds better to its base. DUROPLAST is manufactured in a controlled environment with mix of natural sand, special binders, cement and polymers which imparts it high quality & sustainability. It reduces chances of developing cracks in the plaster surface.
- Smooth finish
- Frequent watering(curing) not required.
- Time Saving and less rebound reducing material wastage.
- Use 100% natural sand free from silt.
- Easy to use
- Concrete Block masonry works
- Clay Bricks masonry works
- AAC blocks masonry works
- CLC blocks masonry works
- Fly Ash Bricks masonry works
- Stone Work
How to use:
- Add 6.5 to 7.5 litres of water in a single bag mix.
- Mix the content along with water for 4 to 5 minutes to dissolve the additives used. (For best results use mechanical mixer - stirrer for mixing).
- The surface should be clean and free from oil, grease, dust etc.
- It should be moistened with clean water before plastering.
Application of the mix:
The mix should be applied by mason or spray-machine.
- Curing can be done after 24 hours, 2-3 times for 5 - 7 days.
- The frequency can be reduced in humid conditions.
Note : Above rates are basic rates, terms and conditions apply
- The product should be stored in a cool and dry place.
- The product should be used within 6 months from the date of manufacture.